Play free online dice (craps) in Slots-Australia
If you have always caught those Hollywood actors who get all people jumping around a dice table when a winning combination is achieved, you can also get the same adrenaline thanks to this casino game that every time has More presence in the best online casinos of Australia.
The first thing you should know is that to play well Craps It takes some time to study its rules (they are more complicated than they look like at first glance) and practice whenever possible; And if you can play the dice free in a casino in Australia before betting your money, much better.
In our guide on Craps We are going to explain everything you need to know to start playing this casino game, its rules, better strategies, web pages to play for free and even 4 movies that you should not miss to feel the excitement of this popular game. But before we start with some story.
A little history
Although there are different versions, most experts in this casino game tend to say that the dice come from a British game called Hazard. This game was invented the noble William of Tyre to entertain himself with the gentlemen of him during the crusaders. Time passed and when he arrived in France, our neighbors did it more popular but they changed the name for Crabs. Later, the French arrived in Louisiana, in the south of the United States, where some rules were slowly changing (and the name) until finally, the Mecca of the world game (Las Vegas) and some popular films put this casino game on everyone's lips.
But his story does not end here, since thanks to the onset of the Internet and online casinos, this game began to modernize according to the current trends of players from all over the world, and at present it is one of the funniest games of Live casinos.
How to play craps? Basic rules
First, the player (also known as shooter, shooter or pitcher) You must place your bet on the table. The table is divided into different grids with different numbers and words, but the most important thing is to decide if the bet is placed on the pass line (Pass Line) or line of no pass (Don’t Pass Bar). Once all the players have placed their bets, the first player throws the two dice next to the table (Come Out Rol or output pulled) and may occur:
- That the sum of the two dice is 7 or 11 and all the players who will bet Pass Line Ganen and those who bet on Don’t Pass Bar, lose. And this is how this round is over.
- That the sum of the two dice is 2, 3 or 12 (play that is known as "craps"), in which the players who bet on Don’t Pass Bar. Some online casinos play with 12 as a tie and the bet is returned to the players (see this data before starting to play). And this is how this round is over.
- That the sum of the dice is 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10. This play is considered as "point" and the croupier places a chip on that table number and the shooter Keep throwing the dice. By continuing to launch the dice, when the number "point" will earn the Pass Line; and if it comes out first, it wins Don’t Pass Bar.
Remember that the players are pulling the dice in turn counterclockwise. In addition, unlike other board games (such as poker), it is not about winning the rest of players; or even the croupier (as in blackjack).
What advantage do casinos have on craps?
Many players are encouraged to play this casino game because the advantage for banking is less than in other games. The best strategy in the dice is to bet on Pass Line o Pass line because the banking only has an advantage of 1.41%. The most risky online betting are: The Field (5.6%), Big 6 - Big 8 (9.1%), Horn (12.5%), CRAPS 2 - CRAPS 12 (13.9%) and Any 7 (16.7%).
What are the rest of online bets on Craps?
In addition to those that we have commented, there is also this type of betting:
- The Field: This bet is placed on the sides of the table and earn if when launching the dice is achieved 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11 or 12; and it is lost with 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- Big 6 – Big 8: It is betting on a 6 or 8, respectively, before a 7.
- Horn: It is a bet of four in one, with which the profits may be greater, but the losses too.
- Any 7: It is a risky bet since everything will be played that the 7 (one of the typical movie moves) will be played. Of course, the profits multiply by 7.
- Any 11: the same as the previous one but with 11.
- Craps: It is betting that it will come out 2, 3 0 12.
There are also other types of bets as a winner - loser or purchase - lie, but before starting to do these, it is better to start with the previous ones.
Where can you play the dice free?
Being a game with croupier, it is complicated that some casino offers a free "demo" version as in other casino games. However, you can take advantage of the welcome bonuses or bonds without deposit to get free money and use it to play FREE to CRAPS. Although it reminds that you only have to do it in legal casinos approved by the General Directorate of Game Sort, as this will make sure that your online betting is safe and reliable.
How many movies do you know?
Let's finish this guide with some movies that surely encourage you to play the dice. In fact, surely you've already seen any of our movie list in which the casino game appear Craps:
- Ocean’s Thirteen: George Clooney and Brad Pitt surrounded a great cast of Hollywood actors to steal in a very elegant and professional way. In this feature film you will see how craps is played with Trucados dice. Remember that this is fiction, so we do not recommend that you try if you do not want to have a bad experience.
- Diamonds for eternity: This film is a bit older than the previous one (premiered in 1971), which indicates the popularity that this casino game has had for decades. In this movie you can see James Bond playing the dice, something strange since he usually needs to prefer baccarat.
- Hard Eight: In this Australian film directed by Paul Thomas Anderson, this casino game also appears. It is true that it is not the main game, but it is worth spending a Sunday afternoon with her.
- Guys and Dolls (they and them): And since it could not be otherwise, we end this list with the iconic Marlon Brandon and Frank Sinatra. This film is based on the 40s when the bets were illegal in New York and were out of control. Do not miss how Marlon Brandon wins the dice.