SiGMA iGaming Malta 2019
Between the next 27 and 29, November 27 and 29 is celebrated in Malta the Sigma Igaming.
With representation of professionals from 80 countries, its objective is to create new business opportunities in the sector for 2020 and in the medium term. The appointment will bring together more than 12,500 people dedicated to creating s in the iGaming industry, and 400 sponsors between operators, Suppliers Y Exhibitors with their respective stands.
The delivery of the Malta Gaming Awards will take place on the 26th at 7:00 pm in a gala that will include an auction of works of art whose benefits will be dedicated to different charitable works. The nominations will be open until the day before, and include 34 categories, including:
- Best online gaming platform (Asia)
- Best Media Agency
- Best supplier RNG for casino
- Best multichannel provider
- Best Slots platform
- Best Supplier of Mobile Games
- mejor slot
The jury is composed of 36 judges, including professional profiles of the sector and founders of the event. The candidacies are freely presentation, as well as the category sponsor.
The conferences will be organized in 6 large thematic groups, developed over 3 days:
- Regulation - With workshops dedicated to Asia and North America
- Payments - with two workshops on CRM and slot
- Human resources - with three workshops centered in Latin America, Africa and Australia
The exposures on slots will take place throughout the afternoon of day 28, and will understand the following aspects:
- Most outstanding current slots, and how to prepare operators for generational change
- Changing traditional physical slot machines to mobile phones
- What do the algorithms say on the basis of SLOTS users? Differences between Asian and European players
- Slots design: How to improve the experience of players
- Fusion of videogames and casino games
- Accessibility to the game: How can operators improve in terms of social responsibility and ethical business practices.