Casinos con PaySafeCard
At best-slots-australia.com we consider that staying up to date on the last online games releases is as important as knowing firsthand how all the enterprises of the Australian online operators work. That is why we have made a series of mini guides with everything you need to know about each of the deposit / withdrawal methods currently available in Australian licensed casinos. In this article we offer you a summary on how it works and what advantages the PaySafecard prepaid card offers when you play online for real money.
- It is one of the most popular methods of payment among Australian and European players.
- Around the world there are more than 600,000 physical points of sale where you can get this card.
- The best online casinos of Australia include Paysafecard among its payment and retirement methods.
- Become an account is a free and fast process.
- It belongs to the important Business Group Paysafe Holdings UK Limited.
- Banking or debit cards or credit cards are not shared with the casino operator.
- The PaySafecard card can be purchased at physical stores or online.
- No need to spend all the amount of a one-time paysafecard card; The one that money that is not used will accumulate on the card as a remaining balance.
- Payment method available in 46 countries.
- It has a loyalty program called "My Plus" with additional benefits.
- You can also get the PaySafecard MasterCard prepaid card whose use is accepted in thousands of (physical and online) stores around the world.
- It has its own mobile app for iOS and Android devices.
- In case of loss, the PaySafecard prepaid card can be blocked immediately by blocking the PIN number online.
- It offers the security measures necessary to protect the transactions of the users.
- You can only buy paysafecard cards with a value of 10, 25, 50 or 100 euros.
- If the card's money is not used for a year, a maintenance fee of 3 euros is applied from the thirteenth month.
- Your customer service is very limited.
- Not all online casinos accept paysafecard as a retirement method.
What is Paysafecard?
PaySafecard is a prepaid card that was born in Austria in 2000 and currently belongs to the important group Paysafe Holdings UK Limited. Being a prepaid card that is not associated with any debit card, credit or bank account, Australian players can maintain their anonymity while making their deposits and retreats. The purchase of the card can be done online or in the hundreds of points of sale in Australia as in kiosks and gas stations. It is present in 46 countries around the world and the best online casinos of Australia accept it as a method of payment and retirement.
The PaySafecard casinos are the online casinos of Australia that among its payment methods accept paysafecard as a deposit method and / or withdrawal. Many Australian players use the PaySafecard prepaid card or the Paysafecard MasterCard card by anonymity offered by playing casino games such as slot machines, roulette, blackjack and poker. Legal PaySafecard casinos that use this payment method have the approval of the General Directorate of Game Management.
Deposit and Retiro Bonuses
In addition to the loyalty program "my PLUS", Another advantage of this payment method are PaySafecard bonds that include some casinos when their users use the PaySafecard card to make their deposits. To know all the benefits of welcome bonuses or free turns with this card it is necessary to read the terms and conditions of each promotion.
Registration in a casino with paysafecard
If you are already registered at a PaySafecard casino and you would like to use this payment method, you just have to follow the following procedure:
- Acquire your PaySafecard card in one of the hundreds of sales points in Australia or through its official website.
- Configure your paysafecard account with the necessary data to use your card in online casinos.
- In the corresponding section of the casino operator, enter the 16 digits of the card to make the deposit in your player account. Depending on the casino you can also use to make withdrawals.
Make the virtual account "My Paysafecard"It's free and it will allow you to manage virtually all your transactions. Remember that this card accepts different currencies in addition to the euro and that it also allows you to transfer money to certain electronic purses.