Heidi and Hanna's beer house
The Slots of Heidi and Hannah's Bier Haus is the sequel of one of the most famous beer slots of all time, Heidi’s Bier House (2017), Only now Heidi seems to have expanded his brewing establishment with the help of his friend Hannah.
Designed by SG for WMS, this 6 × 6 of 50 lines has a potential of up to € 72,000 and RTP 96.15%. You can play from € 0.18 for bet up to a maximum of € 180 in each roll. Heidi and Hannah's Bier Haus is a slot with jackpot, scatters, wildcards, bonus, a wheel of fortune and also rounds of free spins.
Let's emphasize our jars!
Set in the Oktoberfest, Heidi and Hannah's Bier Haus will be available from mid-September 2019. Its rollers are literally brewed taps, loaded with such traditional symbols. Combination forms from 3 equal from left to right on correlative rollers, and in total there are 12 regular, organized payment symbols with the next hierarchy:
- MAß Beer Jug: 400-150-50-30. It is also the wildcard, capable of replacing the other 11 regular payment symbols. Although in the base game it only appears in the roller 6, keep in mind that any of the rollers can be filled with beer when the tap that is on it is activated randomly, turning everything in a wild card.
- Brewer Master: 300-150-50-30. It only appears in the roller 6.
- Taberna (is a traditional Bavarian cottage), traditional beer jug with lid, and accordion: 200-100-40-20
- Trombone, tirolés hat and pretzel: 150-80-30-20
- 4 Figures of the French deck sticks: 100-50-20-10
The roller 6 is a bit particular: in it only the wildcard of beer, Hans and the green and purple bonus appear.
Two lovely waitresses
The Bonus of the protagonists activate the free spins (5 or more on adjacent rollers from the left). The rounds of free spins Heidi and Hannah's Bier Haus range from 5 to 100 free bonus spins.
In the three types of Bonus, Heidi and Hannah symbols, they can appear with their own symbols, together or separately (double bonus). Depending on the color of your frame, you will find them at:
- Green: any of the rollers. The double only appears on the roller 3 during the bonus.
- Red: The symbols of Heidi, Hannah, and twice the two joints and the Hans Brewer Master playing the tuba only appear in the Roller 4 of the base game, never in the game Bonus.
- Purple: This symbol only shows the couple as a waitresses, and appears nothing more than on the rollers 3, 4 and 6. double only at 3 during the bonus.
Súper bonus heidi and hannah's beer house
The symbol of the brewer master playing the tuba (1 × 3 format) activates the super bonus game with free bonus spins. When the Super Bonus function is activated the HANS symbol the brewer master and bonus acquire 1 × 2 format. All Bonus symbols of Heidi and Hannah are automatically passed to becoming doubles:
- Green: The symbols of double bonus of this color give you more free spins (+3)
- Purple: Each of the double symbols adds "floating" wildcards, which can be both simple maß wildcards, such as beer glasses in 1x2 size that are placed on the rollers while they rotate on each roll, before they stop.
In addition, before starting the free turns the machine will spin the wheel of fortune to see what additional advantages or prizes gives you:
- 3 additional turns (symbol of 2 beers)
- Jackpot + 1 extra shot (green, red, yellow and blue symbols)
- 5-10 additional turns (row of beers)