The Nemo's Voyage slot is played in 5 rollers of 4 heights with 40 fixed payment lines. Only the highest combination prize is paid in each roll, from 3 equal symbols in contiguous rollers from the end of the left. The bet range is between 0.01 and 5 credits per line, or what is the same, from € 0.40 to € 200 per run.
Leaning to the Nautilus Eye's Eye from Nemo's Voyage is an experience: Giant Squids (1,500 credits), Divers with scuba (1,000), Abyssal Fish (625), Whales and Sharks Hammer (500) Surge their rollers along with the tools Navigation and fishing as octant (375) harpones (250) and maps (250). And of course the commander, with 750 credits for a combination of 5 figures.
In Nemo's Voyage there are 7 different types of wildcards, capable of replacing any of the regular symbols. Only appear on rollers 2 to 5:
- Regular wildcards (WILD)
- Wildcards x2, which fold all the prizes that you get with them and are also cumulative (if you take three in the same winning combination, the prize is multiplied x2 three times)
- Comwines X3, which multiply by 3 the winning combinations of those that are part of. They are also cumulative.
- Pressurized wildcards (Pressure Wild), which are deployed by the roller descending to occupy all the boxes below its starting position.
- Wildcore banks, which extend in groups by rollers 2 to 5.
- Full roller wildcards (Wild Reel), covering up all the roller boxes (minimum 1 roller and maximum 3 simultaneously), leaving space to the Bonus symbols that may appear.
- Wildcard Ventosa (persisting Wild), it only appears in the free turns rounds and once it comes out is fixed. With each free spin, more wild swells can be added to the rollers.
The other special symbol of Nemo's Voyage is the bonus, which only appears in the odd rollers (1, 3 and 5). During the regular 3 bonus rolls, they start a round of 8 free non-reactivable spins, during which the giant squid will impregnate the rollers in some rolls, unloading suction cups that will be glued to the boxes until they finish the free turns.
The main attraction of the Slot Nemo's Voyage is its pressure indicator, which you will see at all times to the right of the rollers. With each maximum pressure peak that you reach, it reaches a higher level on the wildcards scale.
During the base game, as the submarine goes into the depths, the pressure increases little by little until it reaches the maximum limit and activates the successive types of special wildcards (except for the vintage wildcard): first come into action those that carry Multipliers X2 and then X3, and in successive thrown each of the other three types.
When the game on the base screen is interrupted by a round of free turns, when returning to the main game the pressure is maintained as you left it, but if before it was in ascending phase, it will begin to descend, and vice versa. Each time you change the bet levels the needle of the pressure marker returns to 0.
The best of playing free Nemo's Voyage
The bonus games, the atmosphere (very careful) and the versatility of the bet levels are three of the best features of Nemos' Voyage, a slot that at first glance can go by being one more, but it ends up surprisingly surprising the players of Long sessions, as it can move from a discrete 95.01% RTP to a maximum of 99% when you activate full roller wildcards.