A trip to the heart of Tokyo
This unusual suggesting slot pays homage to one of the cultural milestones of Japanese culture, and one of the oldest regulated fighting sports in the world. YggDrasil has created a 5 × 3 with 243 combinations that can be played from € 0.10 the turn up to a maximum of € 125 per run, for a maximum potential of € 430,000 (86,000 credits).
These guys impose a lot, but if you have the value of sharing dohyō with them you will enjoy wildcards with multipliers x2, x8 and x16, and free spins at various bonus levels. Play on the background rollers to the fight where the body to body combat takes place, with the following symbols: 4 mythical animals (Phoenix, tiger, turtle and dragon that pay between x12 x6 as your bet in combination of 5) and 4 sticks of The French deck (X0.8).
Free spins Yokozuna Clash
The free turns are established as a confrontation between the Yokozuna (the main fighter) and the Komosubi (below the ranking). You have to form a combination of at least 3 equal in successive rollers from left to right to get the opponent from Dohyō and win revalidating your champion title.
To start a free turns tournament you need to take 2 Free Spins symbols. You will be assigned a fighter and an random opponent (the bigger harder you have it).
If you take the other from the one from the semifinal to the second round, but be careful because for that you have to win with a combination from left to right: if you want from right to left is your adversary who advances and expels you from Dohyō. There are 7 phases in each direction, and you can see who is winning in the lower counter.
A catalog with the best fighters
- Riku (fighter with attack force 2) fight with an additional 1-2 comfort in the base game, 1-3 in the semifinals and 2-4 in the final round.
- Haru (Fighter Attack Force 2) plays with multipliers x2-x3 in the base game, and between x2-x4 in the free spins.
- DAISUKE (semifinnel opponent with level 3 attack force) has 1-3 wildcards.
- O'Conner (semifinnel opponent with level 3 attack force) multipliers x2-x4
- Yokozuna demon (level 4 attack force) uses between 2-4 wildcards and reward with random multipliers between X2-X4. If you are facing the final fight and you can win you multiplic you have won it with this function x2.
Best of Yokozuna Clash
The icing on the cake of this Slot of Sumo Yggdrasil It is its Sumo Clash function. It is activated with a combination of 5 equal and causes the rollers to stay only with the most value symbols. And in case it has not been clear, the 243 combinations of the Yokozuna Clash slot are paid in both directions, ready to jump to dohyō?