Microgaming celebrates its twenty anniversary.
Microgaming celebrates two decades settled on the island of Man, a British territory located on the channel of La Mancha, strategic for the iGaming industry.
Since in 2001, it transfers its headquarters to the island of Man, in Microgaming They have grown to become one of the leading online casino games providers worldwide. With a marked social commitment with its surroundings, they have actively participated in the local community with initiatives such as
- The donation of funds for the maintenance of the island, for an amount close to the 3 million and media of sterling, of which 875,000 have been intended for health.
- 000 hours in volunteer work
- The foundation PlayitForward program, who has already granted 24 scholarships to native students of the island
- The Douglas Soapbox race, which attracts thousands of people in each edition
- The classical cyclist race Lighthouses Challenge, which circumvent the island and will celebrate its next edition on July 4, 2021 after having counted with 450 participants in the 2019 call.
20 years of microgaming on the island of Man
Since its foundation, the company has passed from a template of 5 members to more than 180 in an office with 5 levels that is currently the only building of that completely private property on the island.
"We have come a long way since we settle here in 2001. What started as many years ago as a small group of people has become a diverse, capable and passionate team; I can not but feel proud of the success and evolution we have achieved together. I am also very happy with the collective commitment we have achieved to support the island community, as well as the active commitment of the local community with all the events we have driven. "
John Coleman, CEO de Microgaming