The film Ghostbusters (Ghostbases in the translation of the title in Australia) marked the childhood of many of us. At a time when the special effects began to dismiss, the Sociary Humor and practicality of these workers from the Paranormal caused this movie to become one of the favorites of the 80 generation. Igt He threw a first game based on the adventures of the Ghostbases, and achieved such success that two more slots were produced.
GhostBusters has 5 rollers and 30 payment lines seasoned with much more than spectral plasma: multipliers, free running rounds, scatters, bonuses and wildcards Dress ready to hunt a ghost or two tonight?
The video slot is played on a 5x3 grill, with 50 fixed bet coins (for the 30 pay lines the special features). You can vary and value from the currency, for a total bet between 50 and 2,500 coins per run)
Special symbols and symbols
The male characters of the film give life to the 5 main symbols of the game after the two wildcards, which also compute if you can place 3 or more on a payment line in, as long as they are on adjacent rollers and beating from left to right.
Both wildcards (Moquete and a purple ghost) are paid with a 500-coin reward for a combination of 5, and can replace any of the other symbols: the 5 characters or one of the 5 tools used by the Ghostbases.
Apart from the 12 symbols with which you can add credits to your balance, the game has another 3 more combined symbols can activate the two main functions of the game. All of them have a ghost within a red circle, crossed by the inscription "Bonus".
Many special functions
GhostBusters has two games with extra bonuses to part of the base game, but also, the slot of the Ghostbases is loaded with a good bunch of mysterious features that can be activated at any time. Let's see what they consist:
- Party Room: It is activated with a total of 3 symbols of "Bonus", 2 with the Los Game Logo and 1 Moquete. You can use 5 proton loads to locate the 6 hidden ghosts behind the shiny plasma objects in the holiday room. When you find them, you receive as a prize in credits that multiply for the value of the currency you have selected. In addition, the amount of the prize can multiply between X2 and X5 if you are lucky and trap the correct ghost.
- Bonus of free mater's free runs: In this case to activate it you will have to place 2 logos and 1 "bonus" with the adorable sugar doll that in its day terrified the streets of New York. You have 8 free rolls to play in 10 more pay lines (30 + 10 = 40).
During the free rolls, different rollers are used and the symbols change a little: they are impregnated with sugar clouds and their value descends in half. The two wildcards become the man of marshmallow and a mashmello slowly making the fire, and if they rain from the sky they are blocked and remain for the rest of turns.
While the Round of FREE spins is active, the ghost store door can give up at any time, paying between 50 and 1,000 times the value of the currency.
- Mysterious features: do not need any symbol for activation, they simply appear when you least expect it, although never after the "bonus" symbols come out:
- Multiplier between X2 and X5 of the earnings per line you finish getting.
- Cash Prize: It is random and can be at 50 100 times the value of the currency with which you are playing.
- Wildcard rollers: Without you notice, one to 3 rollers can float in mucus and become upstairs into wildcards.
- Additional jokers: from one to four grill boxes can suddenly mutate in wildcards and infect the adjacents at edges or corners.
Nothing, put on the backpack with the proton pistol, prepare your traps and hunt prizes!